+++ Summer Intern – Female Entrepreneurship +++
++ About TechCode ++
TechCode (www.techcode.com) is a global network with 20+ incubators and accelerator programs world-wide, providing an 1-stop eco-system for young companies who plan to scale their businesses. With top locations in global innovation hubs including Beijing, Silicon Valley, Shanghai, Berlin, Shenzhen, Tel Aviv, Seoul, etc., TechCode provides startups and SMEs with a broad spectrum of services, helping connecting tomorrow`s unicorns with new partners, customers, talents and capital to realize their full potential in the global market.
With our European flagship incubator at the heart of Berlin, we are building the bridge between Europe and China for the most innovative ideas and edge-cutting technologies. At our 1400 m² co-working space, we regularly organize pitch battles, investor roadshows, conferences, business trips as well as various community events (www.meetup.com/techcode).
We are currently looking for a summer intern for our upcoming female entrepreneurship program this fall: She Loves Tech 2021 Germany Round. She Loves Tech (www.shelovestech.org) is the world’s largest startup competition for women and technology. As the official German partner to She Loves Tech, we have been proudly supporting the annual event since 2017.
++ Your role ++
- Support social media marketing activities for the SheLovesTech Germany Round on various professional and personal social media platforms.
- Creatively generate marketing contents, including text, Email, graphics, short videos etc., to maximize impact of the event.
- Provide Q&A assistance for program applicants.
- Support the application screening and management process.
- Engage potential supporters, sponsors and cooperation partners for the event.
- Support the organization and execution of the live online competition scheduled in Q3.
- Assist winners of the Germany Round preparing for the Global Final.
- Support recap and documentation upon closing of the event.
++ What we expect ++
- You are passionate on the topics female entrepreneurship, women empowerment and women impact.
- You are a digital native: social media, Apps and productivity tools are your thing.
- You have experience in tech startup scene or NGO programs.
- Strong collaboration skills with global teams across locations and time zones.
- Reliable time management and multitasking ability, able to work under time pressure and meet deadline.
- Fluent German & English in both speaking and writing.
++ What we offer ++
- A highly motivated and friendly project team.
- Digitalized, diversified & multi-culture work environment.
- Insights into the tech startup world for a fast learning curve.
- Contact to global entrepreneurs, corporates and public organizations.
- Top class office building with direct public transportation connection at the heart of Berlin.
- Community events, drinks and snacks.
++ Interested? ++
Then send your application package, including cover letter and CV in English language, together with your earliest starting date to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply from our career page www.techcode-germany.com/home/jobs/, we are looking forward to getting to know you!