+++ Internship Community Assistant (Berlin / Beijing) ++
++ About TechCode ++
TechCode (www.techcode.com) is a global network with 20+ incubators and accelerator programs world-wide, providing an 1-stop eco-system for young companies who plan to scale their businesses in China. With top locations in innovation hotspots including Beijing, Silicon Valley, Shanghai, Berlin, Shenzhen, Tel Aviv, Seoul, etc., TechCode provides startups and SMEs with a broad spectrum of services, helping connecting tomorrow`s unicorns with new partners, customers, talents and capital to realize their full potential in the Chinese market.
With our European flagship incubator in Berlin and our Chinese flagship incubator in Beijing, we are building the bridge between Europe and China for the most innovative ideas and edge-cutting technologies. We regularly organize pitch battles, investor roadshows, conferences, business trips as well as community events in and between both cities.
As the newest member to our Berlin / Beijing team, you will immediately dive into the exciting daily business of the startup nation. Undertaking various operational tasks while contributing to major projects, you work together with a highly motivated international team and leave your own footprint in our global family from the day one.
++ Your role ++
- You will be working closely with the business development team and provide various supports to young companies who have newly entered into the Chinese market or are actively planning for it.
- Assist on following landing tasks: market study, business registration, office setup, authority relationship, network and partnership building, local business and life guide, language translation, cultural coaching, etc.
- Join different project teams and provide support to major cross-border projects including roadshows, conferences, exhibitions and delegation groups.
- Manage regular offline community event, maintain an active atmosphere in the incubator.
- Prepare marketing materials for various accelerator camps, programs and events.
- Use multiple social media channels to maximize effectiveness of marketing campaign.
- Support the strategy team on preparation of data and documents for internal use.
- Support the operational team on daily communication and administrative tasks.
- Ad-hoc research and analysis assignments directly from the management.
++ What we expect ++
- You have completed or are completing your bachelor study with remarkable performance.
- You have experience working with a global team in different location and time zones.
- You are not only a motivated quick learner, but also like to think out of the box.
- Structured and result-driven work style without losing details.
- Excellent communication skills in a highly diversified multi-culture environment.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking ability, able to work under time pressure and meet deadline reliably.
- Mastery in Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote.
- Strong IT affinity, able to adopt new software, productivity tools and mobile apps quickly.
- Fluent English in both speaking and writing under business context.
- Chinese language skill at HSK4 level and above.
- German language skill is a strong plus
++ What we offer ++
- A highly dynamic work environment in one of the global startup capitals.
- Direct contact to entrepreneurs, corporates, investors and government agents.
- Insight into various business lines and fast learning curve from different projects.
- Friendly and supportive colleagues from a diversified, multi-culture team.
- A young and motivating company culture with a flat organizational hierarchy.
- Perfect opportunity to improve your Chinese skill.
- Frequent community events, parties and meetups with our members and partners.
- Top class office building with direct public transportation connection.
- Possibility to further development your career in the global TechCode family.
++ Interested? ++
Then send your application package, including cover letter and CV in English language, together with your earliest starting date per Email us. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
++ Location Information ++
China Fortune Innovation Center, West Auto Museum Road 8
Fengtai District, Beijing, China
DomAquarée, Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 5
D-10178 Berlin, Germany