+++ Internship: Community Assistant +++
++ About TechCode ++
TechCode (www.techcode.com) is a global network with 20+ incubators and accelerator programs world-wide, providing an 1-stop eco-system for young companies who plan to scale their businesses. With top locations in global innovation hubs including Beijing, Silicon Valley, Shanghai, Berlin, Shenzhen, Tel Aviv, Seoul, etc., TechCode provides startups and SMEs with a broad spectrum of services, helping connecting tomorrow`s unicorns with new partners, customers, talents and capital to realize their full potential in the global market.
With our European flagship incubator at the heart of Berlin, we are building the bridge between Europe and China for the most innovative ideas and edge-cutting technologies. At our 1400 m² co-working space, we regularly organize pitch battles, investor roadshows, conferences, business trips as well as various community events.
As the newest member to the TechCode Berlin team, you will immediately dive into the exciting daily business of the startup nation. Undertaking various operational tasks while contributing to major projects, you will work together with a highly motivated international team and leave your own footprint in our global family from the day one.
++ Your role ++
- You will be working closely with the business development team and provide essential supports to European startups and SMEs aiming for growth in the Chinese market, as well Chinese tech companies expanding into the European markets.
- Join different project teams and provide support to cross-border projects including accelerator program, pitch battle, roadshow, conference, exhibition and delegation group.
- Actively support the planning and execution of various online & offline community events e.g. webinars and meetups.
- Design social media marketing materials, use multiple digital channels to maximize the reach of marketing campaigns.
- Support daily communication and administrative tasks in the accelerator, maintain an active atmosphere in the co-working community.
- Ad-hoc market research and analyst assignments directly from the management.
- Ad-hoc assistance on cross-border landing tasks: business registration, office setup, authority liaison, networking, local life guide, language translation, cultural coaching, etc.
++ What we expect ++
- You have completed or are completing your bachelor study with remarkable performance.
- You have experience working with a global team in different location and time zones.
- You are not only a motivated quick learner, but also like to think out of the box.
- Structured and result-driven work style without losing details.
- Excellent communication skills in a highly diversified multi-culture environment.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking ability, able to work under time pressure and meet deadline reliably.
- Mastery in Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote.
- As a digital native, you have a strong IT affinity, being able to adopt new software, productivity tools and Apps quickly.
- Fluent English in both speaking and writing.
- Chinese language skill at HSK4 level and above.
- German language skill is a strong plus.
++ What we offer ++
- A highly dynamic work environment in one of the global startup capitals.
- Direct contact to entrepreneurs, corporates, investors and government agents.
- Insight into various business lines and fast learning curve from different projects.
- Friendly and supportive colleagues from a diversified, multi-culture team.
- A young and motivating company culture with a flat organizational hierarchy.
- Perfect opportunity to improve your Chinese skill.
- Frequent community events, parties and meetups with our members and partners.
- Top class office building with direct public transportation connection.
- Possibility to further development your career in the global TechCode family.
++ Interested? ++
Then send your application package, including cover letter and CV in English language, together with your earliest starting date per Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to getting to know you!