After answered hundreds of questions, calls and emails – and on a quite short notice just like everything is happening right now in China – we decided to organize our next China Deep-Dive Trip in the 39th calendar week (2018.09.24 – 2018.09.28), to give entrepreneurs and companies who want to enter the Chinese market a very first-hand experience.
What is to expect?
The trip will be a fully-guided group tour with maximal 20 members. It will feature a strong industrial and business focus, packed with activities including business matching, investor roadshow, conference, field visit, government meeting and freestyle-networking. The geographical focus will be on the Shanghai and neighboring Yangtze River Delta region. A detailed agenda will be announced to the participants. We will sponsor the travel cost including flight and hotel for successful applicants.
Who are eligible?
Applicants must meet following requirements:
- You are representative of a small-to-medium sized company registered in Germany
- You have a China-relevant product or prototype
- You have plans for concrete next steps of your China business and will execute fast
- You are always ready to deliver a convincing product pitch or demo
- You are addicted to networking and eager to extend your reach in China
- You have a valid passport and are well available in the next 4 weeks for the trip preparation
- You have not participated in a TechCode Path-to-China program in the past 12 months
Applicants must send following information per Email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2018.08.31.
- Your current company presentation in English
- Describe why you want to participate and what you expect to achieve
(so that we could tailor-make something for your specific need)
- Information about the yourself or the travelling person (Bio, LinkedIn profile, etc.)
For our members and alumni meeting the requirement above, we have pre-allocated 5 slots. The slots will be distributed on a “first-come-first-serve” base. Please send same application documents as above.
Looking forward to hearing from you!