Techcode has another interesting opportunity for your startup to kick off your business in China!
This time we are excited about partnering with Beijing’s Chaoyang District Government and selecting two startups to attend the Overseas Talent and Entrepreneurship Conference (OTEC) 2017 in Beijing in August.
The Prize for the two winners:
- A 4-day trip to Beijing (August 17 – 20, 2017), for investor meetings, startup tour sights, and invitation to our partner’s Overseas Talent Entrepreneurship Conference (OTEC) in Beijing
- Compete in Beijing for global championship on August 18-20
- Chance to win 1Million RMB (~131,000EUR) for global champion
- Grant of 100K-500K RMB (~13.000 to 65.000 EUR) for winners that set up a legal entity in Beijing Chaoyang District
- Travel subsidy of 650 EUR, accommodation and catering 4 days, offered by OTEC
- Preferential loans, funding and policy consulting, and free startup space in Chaoyang
Who is eligible?
Any team or company founded by entrepreneurs all over the world, within 3 years and before Series A round, can join the competition.
Apply to pitch:
We are looking forward to receiving your pitch deck incl. what you expect from China to: email@example.com and contact us for more information about the pitching competition in China.
Your TechCode Germany Team
OTEC (Overseas Talent Entrepreneurship Conference) is a series of annual events held by Chaoyang district government in Beijing, China. It is a comprehensive platform serving entrepreneurs who want to start a business in China. It provides entrepreneurs with following resources: talents, projects, technologies, markets, capitals, policies, and services. In the past four years, 8000+ entrepreneurs, 2000+ projects and 60+ investment organizations from 19 countries and regions have participated in OTEC. More than 300 projects got funded, 150 projects have launched in Beijing and Shenzhen through OTEC.