Jack Ma Calling: Apply for Create@Alibaba Cloud Start-Up Contest Regional Final – hosted by Techcode on 21st Sep.
Win a trip to Alibaba, the symbol of China’s new Tech giants! Pitch in front of their vast network of investors from west and east! Receive a tailor-made marketing support plan and be included into the Alibaba Innovation Center’s global strategic customer support program, for comprehensive and in-depth access to Alibaba Group resources.
On September 21st 2017 Techcode will host the German Regional Session for the Create@Alibaba Cloud Start-Up Contest. 8 Start-ups will present their business ideas in front of an independent jury who will choose the best two to go to China. The final will take place in Shanghai where 20 startups from US, France, GB, Israel and China will compete to win.
The Create@Alibaba Cloud Startup Contest was first held in 2015, as a series of contests for global entrepreneurs sponsored by the Alibaba Group. This is a competition among the best startup entrepreneurs in the Internet field, sponsored by the Alibaba Innovation Center (AIC) in collaboration with world famous media outlets, venture capital investors, and top-level partners from around the world.
18:00 – Doors open
18:30 – 19:30 Startup Pitches (8 Startups, each 5 min pitch, 3 min Q&A)
19:30 – 20:00 Break
20:00 Winner announcement
20:20 Networking and open-end
Prices and Benefits in Berlin:
- Final Shortlisted 8 startups will gather and compete on 21st Sep 2017 in Berlin
- All participating teams will receive USD 10,000 Alibaba Cloud Credits
- The winning team will be awarded a price of USD 50,000 Alibaba Cloud Credits
- A member from the winning and runner-up team will attend the Alibaba Cloud Conference in Hangzhou and the International Tournament in Shanghai in the second week of October.
Prices and Benefits in the final in Shanghai (selection):
- Preferential access to the Alibaba family’s first round of investment interviews and recommendations.
- Be included into the Alibaba Innovation Center’s global strategic customer support program, for comprehensive and in-depth access to Alibaba Group resources.
- Receive direct access to well-known investors in China.
Apply to pitch:
We are looking forward to receiving your pitch deck to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th Sept. and contact us for more information about the pitching competition in China.
Before you submit the application, please check the qualification requests, judge panel and other detailed info in our https://cacsc.aliyun.com/english
Your TechCode Germany Team